CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

More birthdays!!

This card I made this morning for our niece Elizabeth who will be 8 next week...I have CASEd a card I made with the lovely Bronny a few weeks ago and got to play with my new oval punch - woo hoo!!! Sorry, I am easily excited when it comes to card toys!!!

Happy birthday Lily xoxoxo


Our other niece Natalie had her 2nd birthday a week or so ago so this is the card I made for her this morning....very pink and girly to go with the Dorothy the Dinosaur tracksuit we bought her.

Happy birthday Natalie xoxoxo

I have also made the girls a storage crate each for their bits and pieces using the fabbo Kaisercraft kits from Spotlight...will post them later (best be off to take a photo before I give them away, hey!!) hence the colour schemes for the cards!!

Thanks for looking xoxoxo

1 comments:

Bronny said...

Lovely work Adele! The cards are fantastic! Looking forward to seeing the little boxes too!
xox